Become the expert Kienyeji farmer with professional training on how to maximize on your poultry production and generate more revenues. Success in Poultry Farming depends very much on having the right information in your fingertips more than anything else. We are resuming our poultry training programmes in Nairobi this September with our next training to be held at the Marble Arch Hotel on 19th September, 2005 from 8am to 4pm with breaks in between.
There will be a professional instructor and poultry consultant to guide attendees through every stage in the setup of poultry business and along with a question and answer session. The training will include visual demonstrations with projectors, illustrations, and photographs. All attendees will be issued with hard copies of three Poultry Farming Manuals after the training. Training will cost Ksh.3500 per person. To Register, submit your details including name, email address, ID No and Phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org. Payments are to be made to the LIPA Na MPESA Number 992290
The Kienyeji Chicken Farming Training will cover the following areas:-
- Developing your Kienyeji Farming Business Plan
- How to Build Kienyeji Chicken House: Including dimensions, best housing plan, materials to use, cost estimates for certain number of birds. Visuals and Demonstration of Poultry House Models
- How to Select Poultry Breeds:- Kuroiler, KARI Improved, Rainbow Rooster, Kenbro, Indbro, Fast White Layers, Broilers. Which is the best for the farmer?
- Poultry Disease Control: Causes, Characteristics, Symptoms, Parasites, Vaccination, Vaccination methods, Vaccines, Vaccination Schedule, Biosecurity
- Chick Placement and Chick Brooding: How Do you carry out brooding to ensure 99% of your chicks survive the first 8 weeks?
- Feeding: Chick mash, layers mash, broilers mash, Kienyeji mash. What feed to feed and when? Recommended feeds.
- Poultry Record Keeping: How to Carry Out Record Keeping and Ensure Every Cost and Chick is Accounted For.
- Marketing: How Do You Market Your Poultry? Evisceration, Packaging, Finding the Market
- Adding Value to Poultry Waste including egg shells, droppings etc
- Question and Answers
For Additional Details on the Kienyeji Chicken Farming training, contact Antony on 0721 148180
LIPA Na MPESA Till NO