WE have launched a new package of products and services called the Kienyeji VIP Club. VIP members will pay an annual fee of Ksh.2500 and will get access to a vast array of resources and services to boost your Kienyeji Chicken farming venture. As a Kienyeji Chicken VIP Club member, you will get the following free services:-
- Access all our kienyeji farming manuals for free including the following: The Improved Kienyeji Chicken Farming Manual, the Kienyeji Feed Formulation Manual, the Kienyeji Housing Manual. The membership also guarantees you free access to all the manuals that we will produce for the rest of the year on Kienyeji Chicken Farming.
- Get free on-phone consultations service on how to start and manage your Kienyeji farming venture. As a VIP member, you can call us at any time and we will allocate time to offer you detailed advice and consultations on how to start and manage your Kienyeji business.
- Get free information on where to source your Kienyeji Chicken.
- Get free Kienyeji market linkages: Once your Kienyeji chicken mature, you can talk to us and we will get you the market for your products for free.
- Free advice on incubation for your Kienyeji Chicken.
- Get chicken incubator rentals from us at affordable prices
- Get free advice on where to source Kienyeji Funding as Quickly as Possible. WE will connect you to a direct Microfinance institution where you can apply for Kienyeji Farming Loans and get them approved in a week or less.
- Get access to our marketing channels and reach 100,000 people monthly: As a VIP member, we will market your Kienyeji Business and products on all our websites, blogs and Facebook pages to help you reach a wider market. Through our marketing channels, we assure you of exposure to a massive market of up 100,000 people that we reach monthly through our media.
Sounds Exciting? Call us on 0717444786 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on our VIP Club.
Are you short on financing? Looking for some small affordable loans to begin Kienyeji Farming? If you are honest and can guarantee small weekly replacements, contact me on email@example.com and I will invite you to a platform where you can get kienyeji chicken loans almost instantly to invest in your kienyeji venture.
I only have 10 invites to send out to interested parties and you will begin getting loans as soon as you provide accurate details to the lending platform. Getting invited by me will of course help you begin with loans of Ksh.9000. If you keep your repayments current, you will be able to get higher loans a few months down the line.
Kienyeji Chicken Farming Financing Options for Kenyan Farmers
There are several ways in which you can finance your Kienyeji Chicken farming venture. Depending on the scale of your farming venture, you can explore small or big funding options from financial institutions, microfinance institutions or MFIs, personal savings, joint ventures with us or even crowdsourcing for funding through various websites.
If you hold a regular job, you can apply for a small loan of Ksh.100,000 to Ksh.250,000 to get your Kienyeji chicken farming venture rolling. When you take out a bank loan, it is important to ensure that you get the process right from the word go. Construct a spacious and well-ventilated housing for your Kienyeji chicken that will keep intruders out and provide optimal conditions that reduce chick mortality. You can reduce risk further by consulting experts like us in order to assist you in rolling out your Kienyeji Chicken investment. The toughest part is generally the first month. As the chicks mature, the mortality rates decrease drastically and you will be able to reap good investments from your Kienyeji Venture.
Some of the financing options that you can explore in the financial markets include the following:-
- Juhudi Kilimo: Juhudi Kilimo provides asset based financing for rural agribusinesses. To know how you can be a part of the program, check out http://juhudikilimo.com/.
- Equity Bank offers a poultry farming loans but you must be booked into a training program at Pwani Feeds-based in Kiambu-in order to access the loans.
- RafikiDTM: You can get agribusiness loans at favorable terms with Rafiki Microfinance Bank. Check out http://rafikibank.co.ke/ for additional details.
- Take a regular loan from your bank or MFI institution.
You do not need much to begin poultry farming. You can begin your commercial poultry farming business with savings of as little as Ksh.30,000. Check out our Poultry Housing Manual to see how you can build low-cost housing as well as the costing on rearing a certain number of birds.
You can get global community of funders to fund your Kienyeji Chicken Farming business through portals such as Kiva(http://www.kiva.org/) and Zidisha(https://www.zidisha.org/). Zidisha offers one of the best and easiest platforms to secure agri-business loans. As long as you provide honest and reliable contacts, you will be approved very quickly to begin taking out agribusiness loans. On Zidisha, you will start with a small loan of about Ksh.4506 of which Ksh.3000 will go towards membership fee. So on your first Zidisha loan, you will get about Ksh.1506. The trick is to pay regularly and increase your loan limits(very much like Mshwari) so that you can take out bigger loans in the next few months. The good thing is that you can fix a comfortable amount that you can pay per week.
Joint Ventures with Us
If you are genuine and trustworthy but lack finances, we can enter into a joint agreement to establish and finance your poultry business during which we will sign a contract. Once you have repaid us our investment in about 3-5 months with an interest, the business is all yours without any obligations to us. Please call 0717444786 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information on our agribusiness joint venture partnerships. We only take very limited number of individuals- not more than 3 over 4 month investment/funding period.